Eccentric Pole Eddy Current Separator

About 75 percent of an automobile can be recycled. The remaining 25 percent is a combination of metals and shredder waste known as automotive shredder residue (ASR) or auto fluff. ASR consists of a wide variety of materials, including plastics, glass, rubber, wood, foam, tramp metal, wire, fibers, sand and dirt. Automobile recycling produces about five million tons of ASR every year, and nearly all of this residue ends up in landfills.

Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects.
Recycling can prevent the waste of potentially useful materials and reduce the consumption of fresh raw materials, thereby reducing: energy usage, air pollution (from incineration), and water pollution (from landfilling).

The recovery of aluminium (Al) scraps from waste incineration bottom ash is becoming a common practice in waste management. However, during the incineration process, Al in the waste undergoes oxidation processes that reduce its recycling potential. This article investigates the behaviour of Al scraps in the furnace of two selected grate-fired waste-to-energy plants and the amount recoverable from the bottom ash. About 21-23% of the Al fed to the furnace with the residual waste was recovered and potentially recycled from the bottom ash.

Industrial magnets are used during the minning process to remove tramp metal from the production line. Whether from excavation, explosives or even human error, there are often bits of unwanted metal left behind that can cause issue down the line.The purpose for industrial magnets in this capacity is to prevent impurities from entering into the final product, and to protect valuable equipment from damage. Tramp metal can easily tear conveyor belts and cause unnecessary wear and tear to other sizing equipment such as crushers.