EJET`S sensor sorter was being widely used to separate residual metals from waste flows such as ASR or other residue like shredded electronics. Often working after eddy current separator for left stainless steel and insolation wire recovery.
If you have any question or need drawings or solutions, Please leave us a message.
Induction sorter is detecting the inductive metal such as copper, aluminum, Zinc, Lead, stainless steel, print circuit board (PCB) and insolation wire etc through the imbed induction sensor under the belt.
It is normally being installed after eddy current in order to recover rest of metal after eddy current sorting such as copper, brass, zinc, aluminum and those could not be sorted by eddy current as stainless steel and insolation wire etc.
With high pressure valve connected one line of nozzle after the high speed belt, eject those detected objects, the inductive of sensor could be adjusted through software via the screen.
- Advance hardware worldwide
- Advance software and pneumatic system
- Excellent performance guarantee in terms of high purity and high recovery rate
- Higher throughput than similar equipment
- Adjustable inductive to adapt different metal sorting