Glass has the characteristics of recyclable and non-polluting. Most waste glass is discarded with garbage, which not only wastes resources but also pollutes the environment.
Melting a ton of waste glass, energy consumption is 75% less than using raw materials. Therefore, waste glass is a recycled renewable resource.
Glass scraps system can save energy, save resources, be low-carbon, and be environmentally friendly.
Glass raw materials mixed with waste glass can affect the quality of glass products. So must remove impurities from the waste glass. such as metal, paper, gravel, ceramics, and other impurities.
The treatment of recycled waste glass is to collect the contaminated waste glass and then concentrate on processing to get the qualified broken glass that can be used for glass production.
We could supply automatic sorting and separation technology, bringing glass recycling industries more efficient work.
At present, waste glass processing plants remove impurities and shredders.
① Cleaning the contaminated glass.
② Crushing to a suitable particle size according to requirements.
③ Sorting large impurities, such as wooden boards, metal pieces, ceramic fragments, etc., manually by sorting workers.
In addition to manual sorting, but also the use of automatic sorting and separation technology.
Automatic sorting and separation of the waste glass mixed with metal, stone, clay, ceramics and other debris.
- Sorting of used PET bottle caps by Automatic Sorting Machines.
- Sorting of ferrous materials by magnetic separators/magnetic pulley.
- Sorting of light materials such as paper, wood chips, twigs, leaves, etc.
- Sorting of non-ferrous materials by eddy current separator. (Non-magnetic metals such as aluminum, copper, etc.,)
- Sorting of impurities such as ceramics, gravel, porcelain, and other opaque materials, separated by pneumatic force driven by compressed air, by checking the transparency of old glass.
- Sorting of stainless steel by sensor sorter.
- Sorting the color to separate the different colors of waste glass into piles for recycling. Color separation of glass: inspection by optical sensors, separated by compressed air push.
Permanent Overband Magnets are designed with a continuously running belt to tramp and automatically remove ferrous metal from conveyed material